Shikamaru's blogskin looks kinda nice isnt it? i'll b looking for more naruto blogskins. && I have KAKASHI-SENSEI featuring e next skin i found on blogskins.com. (:
*Nah. My blogs have been UNsuccessful. Simply using this because i need it for school reflections- so i decided 2 start 2 blogs. One for sch, one for myself (:*
Nevermind. Down to business, let me first count my homework:
History
Tutorial 2 & 3 (Total like.. 50-60+ pages??) <- Doing this like RIGHT NOW??
Essay. (NOOOOOO)
Geography
Gwee Hana's homework... :'(
Reading up on David waugh's work CRAP. That's at the photocopy shop right now!!! *Sssh. Dun tell.*
And And... I have to find out what's:
-- determinism
-- possibilism
-- positivist methods
-- humanistic Geography
Chinese
Tan Guan Chye's Online assessment. Hey tt's not so bad, its' just a
Homework's bad enough okay.. Somemore, no Naruto manga till 18th january. :'( Sasuke-Itachi or Naruto-Tobi? hmm. i tink gna b Naruto-tobi. Epi 384 was interesting huh? i want more... i
Boohoo. I need entertainment! :'(
Anw, need 2 do tutorial 3 now.
Its so damn cheem. waaaaaaaaaaaaa.
