I havent posted for a long time. Dunno how to start u know :( Well. Okay i stopped blogging cos of SLC. Too (um) stressed? bleah. okay anywayys. I'M BACK. for. *dont know how long* LOL. I have freaking lot of existing homework. && I keep procrastinating. :'( so badd luh but i seriously cant be bothered sometimes.
Um shall jus do a BRIEF runthru of 14SLC. My role as emcee was super screwedup. ESP day ONE. no script, last minute agenda, freaking impromptu. So I um screwedup *naturally -.-* emcee got better over the next few days thankfully. Day one was SLACK? um for concept luh. All of the activities were like done by Progs and Logs. Like orientation games. HAHA.
ohoh. now. DAY TWO TO FOUR.
Better known as CONCEPT DAYS.
Day two was hell can. Yu Quan n I were more or less walking about and shouting into the walkie talkies during the brainstorming sessions which lasted for almost 5 hours. Then there were like dammm lot of technical glitches in the classrooms that took FOREVER to get fixed. So we kept radioing jeff n marcus to help. LOG'S JOB :P *But they did it well okayy (: OH and when cluster meetings came. My consortium locations were like hell miles apart. I really wished i could fly then luh. Location one: Moot Parliament Hall. Location two: LT4. Location three: Drama Centre. Was hell luh. Luckily, on day 3 yu quan n I had this rotation system. so yay i didnt hv to fly around again. After that came my consortium meetings. Chern Yuen says they were okay but our dearest advisor Yu Hui said i freaking screwedup. haha. actually quite true sometimes. During Day 4 Consortium Meeting B. I didnt rly keep order. Cos of TIME CONSTRAINTS. So it was like. haii. Dont want say luh. Make me more pissed. hahaha.
During the OT dance. Eh i'm addicted to AYO TECHNOLOGY song luh 0.o SERIOUSLY. Its like so nice. Although nicole thinks the lyrics are like um.. lame n make no sense. But i gave up on rap a long time ago soooo... yupp. hehe. Hope u all liked the stomp dance. Which was created by us, adapted from SPESHOW GUY. hahaha. -.-
Oh. Happy Bday siming. haha. thanks for the times of TIRAMISU. AND belated bday to yuan ming my new gay twin 0.o (oh i'm not gay okay xD) LOL. I'm like sandwiched inbetween :P Oh and to goh Id as well. the guy 3 days older than me. HAHA.
YEAHH. Training today was like wtf but who cares. I'm going malaysia tml so u will only see my next post like in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. And YONGZHI. I POSTED A NEW MESSAGE!!!! :P FINALLY RIGHT?? hahaha.
haii. i need to do HOMEWORK NOW.HOWW???? omg.
