Okay. So many down. I have 3 papers left.
THREE. -.-
alright. fuck it.
When everyone except HP has two left at most. And WAIT, that's um excluding those who got exempted dammit. Ohwell. Going GG soon. History sounds like my forte, but i'm freaking scared i'd screw it up.
cos.
cos.
cos.
Dunno. LOL.
Bio mugging doing well yay. I'm like left with 2 topics? *Which I think are.. easy? xD
1) Plant transport
2) Animal transport
hahaa. And yay we dont learn RESPIRATION like what some other schools do :P
oh wait BUT! we have DNA and some dont LOLOL masturr Ch33f. haha. Oh and for the benefit of people like SAM who didnt need to take the math paper, some people say its screwed, some said its good LOL. hahaa. In that sense, right now some people love TanCW, while some dont :D
lol. back to mugging. dammit.
I hate mugging bleah.
