I see it - its beautiful. And I've got the feeling its just the beginning of an awesome story. A new chapter ready to unfold. We've gotta unravel the strings, to see what happens. I mean, anything can ever happen, from the best to the worst. Yeah, college looms - wait i dunno if 'looms' is the right word, but this chapter will be turbulent nonetheless. A future-deciding phase of life that everyone has to go through.
But I know in the suspense of this unravelling process, that one part of the story will always be the same. Its invisible, but its always there. A portion of my heart that will stay there, unchanged, after a strong, eventful and memorable year that has just flown by.
I felt I haven't had enough of it, yet I feel the urge to look ahead. There is everything to remember, yet everything to yearn for. Its a position that is so juxtaposing it could be a literary device itself. I want to be in it, yet somehow, I don't.
Because the feeling it gives me, makes my heart burn. Its fuzzy - just like the horizon. And this unmoving portion is like the sun - let me put is as MY sun. No matter whether its sunburn, scorching heat, or giving light, I know it'll always be there and reaching out to it is always my dream.
But in actual fact, my real dream stands in being that sun (4u), too <3
