What the
Some Lit pro. Pls tell me okaye?
I'm stoning at Simon Tay's 'Stand Alone'. Reading 'Her Dreams'.
But i dont frigging understand a shit.
I'm screwed okay.
Fuck it.
Hell with Lit.
|
starstrukk
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 8:45 PM
|
|
|
- Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 8:45 PM
|
|
|
profile
![]() |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|
|
others
Credits:
Layout ;
Icons ;
Inspiration .
Previous Posts: Here's Yong Zhi's requestHe wants so see his name ... ; Tests are coming.I'm gg liao. havent passed a Huma... ; The Sunday Chronicles (1) ; First post ; Previous Months: January 2008 ; February 2008 ; March 2008 ; April 2008 ; June 2008 ; July 2008 ; August 2008 ; September 2008 ; October 2008 ; November 2008 ; December 2008 ; January 2009 ; February 2009 ; March 2009 ; April 2009 ; June 2009 ; July 2009 ; August 2009 ; September 2009 ; October 2009 ; November 2009 ; December 2009 ; January 2010 ; February 2010 ;
|
|