Hello! Oh nicole u asked me to update huh haha. here it is. (: I updated once again.. um after a very long time?? 0.o
Came back from Malaysia ytd? Now i'm freaking tired. But hv lots of shit to do cant take a break. blleahh. Anyway. My trip was okay if u were to ask. Went to Cameron highlands to um slack. Eh its damn cooling there. So its nice. But the trip was freaking long i couldnt take it luh. Just imagine sitting on the car seat for like 6+ hours? omg. haha. Yupp.
I was kind of like the gang leader HAHA. Cos i was oldest among the kids who went. There were like 7 kids. AND THOSE ADULTS *thankfully* put me in their category so I quit being gang leader xD. There were like freaking irritating luh some of the kids haha shhhhhh. okay. Anyways, we stayed at some bungalow thingy that can b rented from the internet. Damn cool. and damn big. haha. I wish i could hv a house like that (: Anw, might put up some pics of it next time, now lazy to upload to my labby haha.
yepps.
Oh and crap post SLC depression sucks. Its wasting my time & i see my homework piling up like hell. 1 week left n i still hv one freaking chunk of homework on my desk. Its like damn high? wtf. I tink i cant even see wads on top. 0.o Yeah it sucks. Everyone's emo-ing. aha. My mum's nagging and sooner or later i'm dead. Haha. Flo told me she had her's last year for 2 months after SLC. She n Jo-Ann like emo-ed everyday in sch? EHH tt's SCARY!!! If i'm gna emo for two months i really can go die liao. OMFG. haha I NEED MUGGING TIME. Like seriously. If not i'm gg-ed. esp for EOYs. DANG.
Haha. mugging hist now. But i'm scared. Cos its damn hard. lol. That's when blogging comes in. I jus realised it freaking helps. IN DE-STRESSING. Rly Rly. I'm serious. Yeah going for now hahaha. Lets all die together when we emo our freaking hearts out. BWAHAHA.
ohoh SIMING U HAVENT TELL ME WHY MY POSTS WERE LIKE DIFFERENT FROM LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA.
bb. haha. bb
okay lets try this.
B B
Y Y
E E
HEHE SO FUN. -.-
