Oh and my stupid house renovation. Pissing me off. hahas. Seriously, ENOUGH liao la. It's like so freaking irritating? i'm sleeping in a stuffy house filled with.. smell of cement WTH. I hate it la. I'm never gna sleep in a renovating house again, dunno hw my parents endure it la!
Ohwell. I'm gna be liberated from my house for like 3 days. HAHA (:
Go malaysia.
Go where?
Go cameron highlands -.-
EXCUSE ME I WENT THERE LIKE IN JUNE??? 0.o
and i look at the itenarary (or how do you spell that). && I realised I HAVE GONE TO EVERYWHERE THAT THEY ARE GOING!! wtff. so screwedd. Go there play PSP can liao xD. Okay dun need. Can spend my time thinking of someone also :P
Yeah. and 3 days overseas. Gna miss you lots <3
I'm gna start counting, and making sure I stop writing vulgarities in my blog :D HAHA. bian guai liao xD
Labels: cameron highlands, New post, overseas, PSP, renovation, retreat
