Thanks.
For everything.
Its over and I don't know what to say.
I can't turn the tables if one side refuses to turn.
I tried, but it didn't work.
Thanks.
Again.
It hurts, that's all i can say.
|
starstrukk
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Monday, November 03, 2008 @ 3:56 PM
Thanks.
For everything. Its over and I don't know what to say. I can't turn the tables if one side refuses to turn. I tried, but it didn't work. Thanks. Again. It hurts, that's all i can say. |
|
|
- Monday, November 03, 2008 @ 3:56 PM
Thanks.
For everything. Its over and I don't know what to say. I can't turn the tables if one side refuses to turn. I tried, but it didn't work. Thanks. Again. It hurts, that's all i can say. |
|
|
profile
![]() |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|