Sometimes i think that i think too much, but now i'm sure its just not a simple touch.
Sometimes you'd think its cool to squeeze among that sea of people (that doesn't seem to flow). But sometimes, you get pissed off trying to squeeze. Yet again this year (in fact, just 20 minutes ago) I walked in that unflowable sea. GAH. family last minute shopping. Yes, its really last minute omg.
When time moves on and you feel like you cant catch up. It just keeps moving. I may choose to procrastinate, I may choose to work hard. I don't know right now. Somehow it seems that the hard path might be the better choice after all. A walk up a long slope takes a great deal energy (work done :P), but it may just end up nicely; with a wonderful finish to that long slope :D. Bearing the brunt as a sacrifice, for something you think is worth protecting may just bring you to a whole new level.
We know that test days are hard, and even if our calenders are written till the words feel squeezed up themselves, or even if our whole page is highlighted and scrawled upon. You know there's always a hand there to lead you to the end of the tunnel.
As we wait as time pass - miles apart, I know it lies deep in our hearts
