The flower off the basilisk,
getting it is surely a risk.
A little trouble, but its worthwhile,
like when i carve your name upon a tile <3
When the bomb comes, and everything comes smashing headlong at your face, its a small chance your face wont crumble under the pressure. Crumbled or not we still make it through. Projects, sabbaticals, papers, homework. Once in a while you look at the pile and realise its a feet tall. A second later its two feet, then four, then eight. Yes, it just increases exponentially. Y'feel like the world's falling on your shoulders. Well, there are times I cant even seem to breathe. That was how my term 1 week 10 passed. Project after project, job after job, presentation after presentation. This was really how workload was trying to send me to my deathbed over the course of a week. I guess I was busy loaded with work I couldnt help but emo abit here and there, though its like sabbaticals.
Model ASEAN Summit went rather well I would reckon, any objections? I guess i wasnt in much of the camera shots because I was always MIA, in the room preparing summit director stuff haha. Well, there was always Ryo and Run Xian in the room though, so the room wasnt that stoney and quiet i suppose? I guess the time i really appreciated was the time pre-sabbaticals, when preparation was up and running and we were getting shot all over by teacher advisors (remember that, Sam). In between those busy schedules we all had to shuffle between commitments, missing out on break times or fun times for the sole cause of working this out. I cant really put in words the kind of mixed feeling of exhaustion, satisfaction and joy after the relatively smooth proceedings of the summit. I dont know how I fared for my own chairing sessions, I guessed I screwed up here and there in the plenaries, I'm sorry if I did, for the most important 2 sessions of the summit, as summit director. Well, summit director never ever gets the limelight, I suppose i'm used to it already haha (:
Ahwell, its always heartening, to see that there are people out there who will sit to listen. It is at those times when the pile is high and getting higher, that these roles come into play. Take a step back and look at the whole picture. Close up, y'realise that the accumulating pile is just the background, in the foreground, there always exists the happy side. With the commitment level shooting up into the clouds above its really impossible for me to survive without the likes of people like you. Well, there are only afew, at times, only one.
Yes, and I mean it.
PS- i dont know what this post is about actually, it kind of reflects and thanks and does everything under the sun ROFL.
