Fullstop[.]
Exclamation[!]
Question[?]
Today i end my sentences virtually with a comma.
Its been more than a month, I still want this pace. This rapid pace to continue. The mug sessions and the long talks. The stress moments, the inspirational walks. Ups and downs, ins and outs. Yes, its hard. We'll make it. All of us. When homework and tests come on you like torrential rain, there's always a way out, a keyboard for you, phone call that you can make.
I thank [you for] the times I looked upon myself to say 'am i ready?' or 'are you ready?'. Ready or not, with the faith and trust I entrust, i hope will envelope the times to come. I'll wait, patient, for the time I know will come.
School hours long, and times may be hard.
Tests week, projects, mugging seems like 'tards.
But no lets take this week all serious,
focus, i'm sure the outcome's derilious.
Not any one time I leave this thought, like a little addictive vice i've caught<3
