I get paid.
I stamp cards and do admin.
I hear telephones ring every split second.
I concentrate.
0930-1730
I want to be efficient, but I can't stand it when the workload is done, and you've nothing to do until the next task comes along an hour later.
In that time we daydream. Okay I'm taking that we all daydream, floating in this majestic, fantastical world where everything makes sense for a second, and doesn't a moment later.
But in this world of fantasy we find our dreams. Well obviously we find dreams in dreamland, as the name suggests. However it is more than that. Some of these dreams reappear every few days, and then almost everyday, when that thing is partially removed from our conscious real world. The tranquil subconscious world inside us yearns to bring back this missing piece. A piece of an extremely big puzzle.
This piece could be the sky, it could be the small star in the distance, it could be a small brick of a castle. It all depends.
And right when I fell into dreamland, this subconscious took over. There was a specific missing piece. And what I haven't told you,
is that this piece, is the largest, most flawless piece in the whole picture.
