I'm posting now cos I dont feel like doing homework! haha. ohman that sounds bad. But nevermind that. Today I had a better day than usual. AS IN. cos i went out. uhh for research LOL.
Projects' Day project is like damn rushed now. i also dunno why we started so late. Mayb cos I (as such a *ahem ahem* leader) was still suffereing from our dearest SLC blues tt I couldnt be bothered. So yeah. We started actual work today. Wei Ze & I went down to National Archives of Singapore (NAS) to do some stuffs in the afternoon. Wasnt feeling too good in the morning, so I overslept n didnt go for trng 0.o.
National archives is like around Funan area so Wei Ze & I were walking from NAS to National Library at about 6 since NAS closes at 5.30pm. HAHA eh i didnt know that Bugis had like SOOO many sex shops luh. Haha. Walked for 5 mins and I saw two liao 0.o Lazy to take any pics so dont hv any to post here :D OHOH okay shant say anymore. Go oon ur family filter xD. -.-
hahaha.
anyways.
since the previous byebye was considered um lame. I'll jus go try something else.
B B
-Y-
E E
0.o
HAHA -.-
