I'm falling sick. Yes. At this stupid fucked up time. Thanks alot uh -.-
As usual since the start of this term, school is about
revision papers,
revision papers,
revision papers,
revision papers.
I feel screwed for geog. I feel screwed for math. I feel screwed for physics. Okay wait. everything feels screwed, even though I TRIED studying them. lol. I havent started on bio? Ouchh. Wait, i hate taking 11 acad units!!!
(although i tried comforting myself that ho lit xian has 13)
I got killed in OD ytd. Yes. KILLED. like totally, by one stupid comment. 'I think your paper, there's no disputable area that i can question on'. lol HAHA. thanks alot judge. I jus got killed. Ohwell. dammm.
Mugged geog today. haha. i'm so satisfied (: though i'm like scared i'll screwup. Plate tectonics, plate boundaries, folding and faulting. ALL revised. :D
ohwell. Today i had like dunno hw many convos. Set me laughing till i couldnt do anything LOL!
(10:57 PM) OUCH, that's got:
i'm jumping down
(10:59 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
jumping?!
(11:01 PM) OUCH, that's got:
mmm
(11:02 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
jump where
(11:02 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
you mean jump off the chair isit
(11:02 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
:D
(11:02 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
haha
(11:08 PM) OUCH, that's got:
no la
(11:09 PM) OUCH, that's got:
if i jump off the curb it'll be quite huge impact already -_________-
(9:44 PM) [S]aM!™:
anyway
(9:44 PM) [S]aM!™:
how many fucking demerits u fgot
(9:44 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
16 only xd
(9:44 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
xD
(9:44 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
of which i should only have 1
(9:44 PM) [ĸwΔn9m!n9]:
haha
(9:44 PM) [S]aM!™:
i got 76
(9:44 PM) [S]aM!™:
of which i should only have i
(9:44 PM) [S]aM!™:
1`
______________________________________________________________
hahaaa. ohwell. I shall now go and sleeeep. goodnight <3
