Physics retest.
HRP Oral Defence.
BSC in december.
Ohwell. Why do I have to freaking take the december slot for BSC. DANG. Whole holidays practically uhh gone? Not so favourable huh.
Are breaks meant to be used? -.- Teachers just use them for extra lessons as though we have so many breaks. I miss lunch breaks and recess. Okay wait, today I had 1 piece of bread for breakfast at 6.10am; then no break/food till 5.30pm. Haha. Mugging fever's so high I cant even prevent myself from mugging. Thanks uh HP mates xD.
Tomorrow's break used up as well. Cos of. History + geog make up. Supposed to have like double break from 12.40 - 2.00. Slim takes up 12.40 slot with history tutorial, den after that Gwee Hana takes up 1.20 slot for geog revision. PERRFECT. 3H2 our lunch break is soooo not gone liao. (: That means less time for Wei Chuan to play with his australian girlss :D HAHAAA.
Supposedly, Weichuan spam sms someone called ahem 'KwangMing' but ohwell. 'KwangMing' on his phone isnt kwangming in actual fact. WAIT i'm not gay and i dun sms him AT ALL. hahaa. Ohwell. All we know is weichuan is having fun with 'KwangMing' right now xDD. Supposedly MUGGING with ahemm 'KwangMing' huh.
Labels: break, make up lesson, phone
