WHY PROCRASTINATE? (I'll like post a pic next time haha)
I seriously tink everyone should read it. HAHA. ACtually its jus a book on management of time n stuff. bleah. (OH. and i havent started the book. heh)
mm. writing this after the 1st 3 days of sch passed. Has been rather okay. Day 1 was humans day. OMG i cant believe i survived it. I had like this time table:
CHINESE
CHINESE
BREAK
HISTORY (LECT)
LIT (LECT)
HISTORY (TUTORIAL)
GEOG (TUTORIAL)
LIT (TUTORIAL)
BREAK
GEOG (TUTORIAL)
LIT (TUTORIAL)
SO i was like more or less dead for the second half of the day, since it was TOTALLY HUMMANITIES. so horrible -.- Monday i had like 5 ppl on sms at one go so my sms counter serioiusly FLEW and the costly bomb is getting closerrr. hahaha.
Tuesday and Wednesday were better days. But they were TRIPLE SCIENCE days. So it went something like Maths > Bio > Physics > Chem, then afew language lessons in between. My homeworks rather screwed and I got screwed by my dad ytd for dunno what but nevermind (: I GOT OVER IT liao.
Labels: HP, procrastinate, school, Sian, timetable
