12.22am.
The HRP word count stands at 1,462 words. I got stuck. yes, stuck.
I'm beginning to emo over my homework and workload again.
It used to be a rope, a screwdriver. Now i probably need a hand. The assuring hand. Missing that hand = missing out on life. Nothing ever works, when you lack the will to live to do it. I have no will 2 do my HRP, so i'm not doing it anymore. sorry i broke my promise. Well, at least I asked for extention :P Now i dont feel the need to do anything. I jus need sleep. I jus need consolation. I dunno why. But i'm jus feeling emo. about about about everything. I'm gna try. I want to try. I will try. and try to do my homework. ease my workload. I cant shout out loud 2day and bang my head on the wall, cause i have no voice to shout n scream, and no strength to bang myself on the wall. I shall jus try to chill myself.
<3 I'll take ur heart and pump it hard. lol it rhymes haha. yes. I hope I sleep in ease.
