bio: NOT STARTED, TOTAL OF 5 TOPICS TO COMPLETE (if i'm not wrong)
maths: NOT STARTED, LOGARITHMS AND TRIGO IDENTITIES
hrp: JUST um STARTED ON 1ST DRAFT, WHEN ALMOST EVERYONE HV LIKE DONE AT LEAST ABIT OF IT. omg. AT LEAST, I HAVE MARK HEE IN E SAME CONDITION AS ME :D
jus because of the magical art of procrastination. this is what i got. WITH MUCH MORE. like projects day, and homework like bio worksheet/prac, history tutorials that i havent even touched BLEAH. plus. much much much much moreeee. Die liao luhh. That's why i made a promise. actually two. First one was to promise I'd finish my HRP by tonight (haha, rest assured I shall xD), and the second, was my personal vow to stop procrastinating. seriously, stop. I should start procrastinating procrastination :P sounds cool. My results are gna be screwed if i continue procrastinating so i should jus push back procrastinating, so that I can start working my work :D hah sounds right doesnt it?
Its time i stood on my feet. stand up and face the truth. A dead end is ahead. But i might as well jus bang through it. Makes sense right? cos it doesnt make dollars -.- hmm. yeah. Bulldoze that wall down and be gone with it. screw it upside down. COS i need to go forward. yupp. WE can make it past this burden, I can overcome this stupid stone blocking my way. I shall :D
Track n Judo came back with champs ytd. Triple n double champs respectively. No half day though. 2day i slept through CSC lessons cos i was so freaking tired. Yawn. Now I am tired as well, but i shall hold on till i finish up HRP and SBQ and BIO WORKSHEET hahaha. yupp. during lunch 2day played bridge wif sam, aaron n jordan. 3 rounds, 2 wins, 1 loss. hahaha. quite lucky for a noobie like me. Paired once wif jordan and twice wif Sam, but my las set of cards were horrible. By the time i had my last 3 cards, it was like omg 5 of spades, 5 of clubs, 2 of diamonds. We were playing no trump so it was like gg. HAHA. with my cards, i could jus get owned! haha. And i got owned that round. It was a tactical error i should say, but SORRY SAM haha mayb we could hv won that round.
yepp. may blog later on at night. but for now its HRP. HELL YEAH HRP!
Labels: bridge, homework, HRP, judo, pday, procrastinate, track
