yeahh! I'll jus post something i've been doing for awhile le haha.

Thats jus a preview of the buttons. In fact, everythings actually nicer ;D HAHA.
yupp. going to chiong again.
so MIGHT update before i leave home xD
|
starstrukk
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 3:10 AM
Its like 3 plus now. I'm not sleeping yet. I don't intend to. It has been a long day for me on Monday but i shant blog about it now. Now, its PDAY oh dang PDAY -.- I'm like really sorry now cos i'm feeling bad that i'm keeping someone awake lol (hope i dont make u late for sch bleah). E whole pday team is awake doing n chionging finish our webby we probably wont slp n jus leave for sch at like 6 plus HAHA.
yeahh! I'll jus post something i've been doing for awhile le haha. ![]() Thats jus a preview of the buttons. In fact, everythings actually nicer ;D HAHA. yupp. going to chiong again. so MIGHT update before i leave home xD |
|
|
- Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 3:10 AM
Its like 3 plus now. I'm not sleeping yet. I don't intend to. It has been a long day for me on Monday but i shant blog about it now. Now, its PDAY oh dang PDAY -.- I'm like really sorry now cos i'm feeling bad that i'm keeping someone awake lol (hope i dont make u late for sch bleah). E whole pday team is awake doing n chionging finish our webby we probably wont slp n jus leave for sch at like 6 plus HAHA.
yeahh! I'll jus post something i've been doing for awhile le haha. ![]() Thats jus a preview of the buttons. In fact, everythings actually nicer ;D HAHA. yupp. going to chiong again. so MIGHT update before i leave home xD |
|
|
profile
![]() |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|