Today has been the hell day for me. I havent been in the best of luck. I have such a ahem nice timetable to accompany me. And lit seminar was like so sian. I'm glad i survived today. I'm so freaking glad its almost over.
I'm jus feeling quite emo over my current workload. I cant stop thinking of EOYs, and how i'm like gna screw myself up. I hope i can pass sec 3, but the light seems far away. I'm seriously gna do Pday well, so that AT LEAST i have smth to fall back on. But other than that, I feel pathetic, and pissed off over my workload, my results and my own life. Family issues keep me grounded for the next half year, which meant I'll get killed if I'm out of the house after 8pm, without a school/council-related reason. so as you can see, my life is more or less screwed. Tml i'm going down to the front during flag raising to hv prize presentation for records challenge. It IS a commendable result but seems sian at the same time, cos i'm only part of the team that lost, the teams that won e first 2 rounds excluded me. Oh that's not wad worries me. More like i'm worried about the high rates of myself getting caught for socks or hair or shoes. That day alr got a stern warning from Jason Wong, who called my ankle guard a fashion injury, when i rly rly had to protect my ankle bone.
Next up is track & judo finals, then after that, MAS for me. I'm super screwedup if you can see. my schedules, my tests coming up. History and Geog n Lit are the worst and i seriously aint coping well at all BLEAH. History, havent been able to speak up in class n its worrying me ALOT. Geog, i have been missing lots of classes on weathering, which is like super duper important. Lit, i havent even started reading my book 'the crucible' when nic mercer is alr lik so far ahead. ohmann i'm rly coping badly and i need to buckup. LIK NOWWW! Bleah. yupp. Chinese and english, dun rly give a damn, but for maths, I know i'm screwed. This term missing lots of classes here and there. i'm rly traumatised by the time i've wasted i dunno what 2 do now BLEAH. yeah.
Oh and today was lit seminar. wow so um nice -.- HAHA. Greg did a good job organising the seminar yeah mann. no joke (: Hmm. I was jus a mere usher so yeah very sian one hahaha. I brought like so many schools up to the drama centre. mm MGS NY SNG n SC haha. oh i realised its all girls schools LOL oh and some RGS ppl yupp. so managed to meet some ppl i know. haha. like. nicolette. natalie. jesslyn. haha. Oops and i rly feel bad despising ppl's height haha sorryyy, cos natalie was complaining she couldnt see herself in the HC toilet mirror! HAHA. Then when gordon texted her to go to the microphone 2 ask questions during QnA session after the seminar, she say she couldnt reach the microphone LOL. hahaha. damn funny luhh. wahahaha. The seminar was quite a relaxed one i realised. As in, cos we were like watching 2 short films during the seminar so its like damn slack den goh id actually fell asleep and slumped on me -.-
Well, i shall go now and do my homework, and jus die in it. HAHA I SHALL DIE ON HOMEWORK YET AGAIN xD
