Hell on day ONE of my holidayys. Ohno. More to come I THINK.
I HATE MUGGING.
I HATE SEPT HOLIDAYS. :S
Sucks i think. My mum left for Japan this morning, so i'm left at home with my dad. Bleah. It sucks to stay at home and jus mug without texting or whatever. FUCK. I just cant get myself to mug for EOYs cos i'm so freaking restricted. DANG.
Anyway, let's jus dao everything for now since i'm online. I'm gna jus bang my head on the table or smth. I'm feeling all stressed up I cant do anything at home except listen to iPod on my speakers and play NFS Most Wanted. -.- Everytime i pick up the book, I just stone. Well, I hope tml's gna be like more accomplishing. Arghh. Although its still mugging, mugging, and mugging yet again.
i shall stop this emo shit once and for all.
FUCK.
