That's how i describe my day. Sorry about the words I use. But my vocab range is too lousy I only know how to use that superficial wordd to express wad I feel. I look at myself in the mirror, and feel like slapping the reflection dawning on me. I probably saw the letters 'S-C-R-E-W-E-D' scrawled all over myself. And i totally agree with that.
I AM screwed, aint I.
homework.
pday GFs.
EOYs.
life.
sleep.
Tell me how to jugging ALL THOSE in 24 hours. Okay, mayb its simple maths. But I cant help but think i wont finish revision in time for EOYs. ): Today, I looked at my scissors, and my wrist. They seem to fit like a puzzle piece, as long as I made an impression in to the former. I nearly did it. My humanity stopped me, at least (fortunately?). But i'm feeling equally down.
I shant really blog about what happened today, since my mood has spoilt it, apparently. I'm feeling damn sore from my workload I feel like exploding. Yeah. I hope sleeping helps though. i'm gna slp soon and be a good boy (: haha.
I need a way out. anyone? bleah.
Labels: emo, grand finals, homework, life, pday, sleep, stress
