Ytd, went back to GSP with all e old classmates. Hmm okay not all. less than half hahaha. Height wise everyone still the samee luh k? (: HAHA. Or isit i nv grow 0.o. I go back to see like dunno hw many teachers la:
1) P6 Chinese teacher
2) P6 English teacher
3) P6 Science teacher
4) Prefectorial Board teacher i/c
5) P5 Science teacher
6) P3-4 Science + Math teacher
7) P5 English trainee teacher
Okay still got more but I lazy to list. There's just this standard set of questions that they ask when they see me 0.o
- What happened to your hair? (0.o was there a big change in my hair???)
- I remember your face, but what's ur name?
I had to like pay $1.60 for dunno how manny set of cards that the girls bought for some of the teachers. haha. See luh I broke liao -.-
talking about being broke. WTF i look at my wallet. The hole is jus to freaking big. Ouch. Today, went to watch Meet Dave with Kangle, Junxiang, Jeremy n shirong den the hole became bigger. Movie prices at $6 per ticket, but we went to eat subway, so lol + $5. $11 gone from my wallet. It felt as though it jus fell out, or got stolen. NEVERMIND I SHALL SAVE UP DURING EOYs xDD
Finally, a couple of words to describe my teacher's day.
Firstly, 'sleepy'.
Secondly, 'broke'.
Thirdly, 'okay'.
Fourth, 'mm. dunno?'
lol. okoay wait i was jus being lame.
haha. OOPS SORRYY!!
Labels: broke, EOYs, Meet dave, money, movie, mug, sucks, teacher, teacher's day
