Weekends. Then, EOYs begin. -.-
Haha, for the first time since May this year my bill never explode :D HAHAA. okay ALMOST. My outgoing was like.. 1 hour 39 minutes 0.o, 99 minutes? haha when i have 100 free. Finally i get to clear my counter and start from zero again xD
Today was rather.. boring? ohwell. Fridays ARE boring. Double period math, double period geog, then double period chinese. What can you expect? esp on like the final day before EOYs? HAHA. Till date i'm still freaking worried for my EOYs, cos i havent even touched:
- BIO
- PHYSICS
- CHEM
- LIT
Nice liao la. so screwed.
LOL. Had chem supp lesson from 3 to 4. (Oops, i tink it was like so fei). Kong stepped into class and then said, 'class, I called for this lesson so that you can ask me any questions, then i'll tell you how to answer'. (: Obviously, no one had any questions to ask right? hahaa. Ohwell. During lesson Chong We logged on to some website http://kongcw.blogspot.com/ LOL. Then everyone was like 'Mr Kong you got blog uh? omggg.' Dun even know if its his blog 0.o Cos kong didnt reply, since he got all KONG-fused? lol. Instead, he wrote these words on the whiteboard:
孔
夫
子
Ohwell.
Don't want blog anymore liao. I'm like stoning in front of the com, with my geog book beside me. lol. I shall just dao blogging (I hope i can resist even turning onthe com) for like the next few days. BEAR WITH MY MUGGING SPREE OKAY? sorryy hahaaa.
_________________________________________________________
Soon, EOYs will be over. I know it. (: Looking forward to those days xD
Time to recuperate from my illness -.- before my first paper starts. NIGHT <3
