
A year that served a fluorescent lamp,
A year ahead that's still unsung.
We ended 2009 with a slam,
Let us start the decade with a dunk (:
I have a lot of people to thank for the year that has just gone by, and I hope we look into the year 2010, with a smile - and that 2012 won't happen (: Time could never be any quicker. Last year, many would remember that this day was called "km got esther's first 2009 scolding" day, well FAMOUSLY known. Yet we stepped through those times. We made the most of noises, we made the most of our smiles - and we made the best of everything we could grasp onto. Feelings of confusion, fear, love, laughter all in one memorable 16th; a 365 day-long journey.
I look at myself in the mirror. It was a reflection I wanted to see, yet didn't want to. I looked at Me, and Me looked at me - I wanted to see how I've grown, but I hated to see how I've changed. A colourful year put me past my past wrongs, and the dark times of my past. I'd always thought that life can be manipulated, but I now believe that my flawed hypothesis could sometimes be wrong. In 365 days, a change took place, one that slipped flawlessly into a path I was fated to take. The path was winding, and would never cease to stop being that way.
I took 365 days of 2009 to understand myself.
I'll take 365 days to follow my heart.
Thank you (:
