Let's jus start with Friday. :D
Nothing much in the morning, except for the fact that I have DOUBLE BREAKS on Friday!! Haha. Had trng after that, then followed by OT dinner HAHA. OT dinner was at Mad Jack's we got to choose those $15 kind of meals supposedly on Mr Tan (haha, i bet its jus money lleftover from slc :D). And then we had like Fish and Chips? 0.o I think like almost everyone ordered that -.- LOL. Marcus n jeff were obsessed with the table soccer machine, Yuanming was on e verge of pissing the waitress off by calling her like so many freaking times. HAHA. Joyslyn sent this message to nigel asking him to 'LOOK UP' cos supposedly it was uhh DANGEROUS?? (: Siming went around collecting money n I got like a punch cos I told marcus to dao her HAHAHA. bleah. hey i dun hv that much muscles to protect myself from a dancer :D HAHA. mm.. yeah. Den we had dares. Some were very very like crazy, haha. Steph had to eat some funny stuff, Salome was like making love with the guy on the advert at the busstop, Yuanming and Tim Kek were like talking to some guy at the busstop. Then came my turn. (I tink my dare was like the lamest bleah) Running beside some dam zai jogger tt jus jogged past. haha. He look at me den i smile at him LOL. He mus b thinking i was like a weirdo or smth -.- HAHA. Supposedly, i hv another double dare hehe. but everyone FORGOT HEHE. Well, it lik ended there. Hope to have another gathering soon :D
Hmmmm. Sunday, Weize n Dennis came up to my place to do pday stuffs. Pia all the webby shit and our young historian card (which is like omg ppl like dont wan it?) HAHA. Did make some progress BUT i dont tink it was alot. I even had to dao my history essay that day hehe. Dennis n Weize stayed till lik 10pm before my mum n I sent them down the Tampines MRT haha.
Haha. monday n tues, nth much to say luh, jus some private stuffs here n there. AND I HAVE TO FREAKING PREPARE FOR RECORDS CHALLENGE bleah. Starts today, 2pm. Media r going down to take pics and vids of us doing our preparations for the challenge. and i seriously seriously hope they dun ask me questions luh cos my chinese is like sooo not horrible HAHA. Oh and crap i dont know how to go home from woodlands can? Woodlands to Tampines is like omg so freaking far. den from tampines back to my house is another 20 mins. So. If i leave Innova primary at um 9pm, i'll prolly only reach home at 11 -.- SO COOL. on public transport for like 2 hours.. I RATHER I CAB BACKKK. Spend abit more but poof so much faster. HAHA.
Oh and daryl if u ever read this, i probably owe u $1.50 for that um 'gift' LOL. You should know wad i mean hehe.
I SHALL GO N SLEEP AND START WATCHING MY LIFE SCREWUP FROM TML ONWARDSSS (:
Labels: far, pday, records challenge, Sian, SLC
