nevermind. I shall jus slog on homework after i take my nap haha.
hmm. today was great. we had TRIPLE BREAK hell yeah 2 hours of break. :D I totally loved it luh. bball for 1 hour plus, hmm den went to slack at library, where our dear Gideon was doing cold war essay (oops, i havent done bleah). oh well, guess I should jus sit in a corner, and mourn over why i didnt do homework. HMM. Bball session was still okay, my accuracy totally sucked today, like only 3 out of 10 shots went into the basket. Damn horrible. Even my layups were like 5 out of 10? omg. I'm just getting noob these days. Maths was like so slack cos it was revision for next wk's test on trigo n logarithms, Mrs Teng caught me drawing stuffs in my notebook, but I jus looked up n smiled back at her HAHA. Shes nice enough not to scold me le hmm. yay. But hey, i'm still getting despised cos she called me to the front! ohno. We had to do chinese compo, but i basically crapped out like EVERYTHING that i was supposed to write. I'll probably go out of point n jus fail this compo since it was totally crapp. hahaha.
yawn. I shall blog later. I'm going to sleeeeeeeep. Oh n I SHALL KEEP TO MY PROMISE N FREAKING FINISH HRP TODAYYY. <3
HAHA :P
Labels: bball, chinese, essay, history, homework, HRP, procrastinate, tired
