I have like super lots of homework to do in such a freaking short time. Physics test jus finished (yay :D), but if i look into the next few weeks, I CAN JUST FREAKING DIEEEEEE. Well i'm not the most emo guy around so yay. There are like many many more emo ppl here and there. I'm jus having pre-test emo. It'll go away, I HOPE. School stuff, i have freaking lots.
the wk coming up = HELL.
I hv to like complete my geog homework, 8 mark LORMS essay. Slim's tutorial 4 essay and its like wtf, due to the fact that he turned it into a term paper, meaning u hv 2write like 6 points, and argue L5 over that 6 freaking points. ohman, i seriously dunno hw 2 write an L5 for SIX POINTS. HRP deadline for first draft is alr over, n i havent submitted my CPK draft ohwell. AND i probably wont in the next um.. 2-3 days? haha. I dunno why, but i feel like i'm wasting time, in dunno what. I'm confident i can finish, but in the end i wouldnt. I'm freaking losing confidence in myself and its damn depressing. Tuesday is Projects Day SemiFinals. I'm meeting Weize, dennis n CK right after this to do our pday stuff, finish it up. Well, that adds to my workload even more. Monday also bleah. Then TUESDAY TO SATURDAY. School dismissal doesnt mean mug time. This wk's bell would be the bells i would fucking hate to hear. I realised I lowered my rate of using that word. But i'm seriously pissed off. I have a commitment in the records challenge, and I'm gna finish it no matter what - at the expense of my time. That will basically kill Term 3 Week 3 of my life. Homework will definitely be undone, roars by Slim will follow. AND i'll jus have nothing to say. STONE. and STONE AGAIN.
Oh friday i had mid point review with ProEd Council. Somewhat a reunion with ProEd Councillors for me n jeff (oh and ummm. anli), who have been away wif SLC for awhile. All I can say is that 9th ProEd Council will have alot of potential in succeeding the 8th. Next yr, they will bring ProEd Council to better heights. (: hope u all sec 2s are heartened by that. Bbq was fine and not too bad. The satays were good, but i tink the main thing was that it brought out initiative from the juniors who thought the sec 3 councillors like us would tank everything at the bbq pit. But after 1 round, CK Weize Izumi Gordon Nic Jeff Edwin and I jus disappeared from the pit. So it was like they had no choice. But i'm glad they took the initiative (: That night had ExCo reflections n discussion for the next day. Took about 1+ hour. yep. Reflection among ourselves was very stern so everyone kept quiet n stuff. Did all e reflections until like 1.30. (oops. sorry to keep um someone awake till then HAHA)
The ExCo had a serious talking session with the councillors and I had to keep a stone face for like 50 mins. Ohman it was fine until i realised i was standing under a super hot white lamp that got me sweating lik a mad dog by the time it reached 20+ minutes.We touched on alot of important stuff. Council discipline, attitude towards council, reflections for those who went to SLC, pride in your work and as a councillor, the importance of an OT, the OS and the AOS. I think it went into them. LimCC spoke to the ExCo regarding 8th ProEd Council and the exco (which is us -.-). Speaking about synergy and teamwork. I tink it was very heartening to see that the ProEd Council is moving on well, apart from the fact that our synergy n efficiency has been a downhill trend. It is at 8th ProEd Council that we hope to put a stop to this, and get ready for the 9th. Haha, i jus realised it sounds like naruto and the hokage 0.o
I dunno how 2 put this but i'm freaking sian right now so I jus decided to emo over my work. Doing geog now but still procrastinating. Oh, and i still have bio and physics practical to submit. DANG. I know i'm screwing my life up, but i cant stop the screw from turning. It keeps getting deeper n deeper, with all the shit, workload, records challenge, pday. ohmytian i feel gg. Well, Tuesday is the next mediacorp day so yupp. We will be like taking another round of vids for the records challenge. I prolly screwwed up the first one on las Wed, AND I SHANT SCREWUP this time.
Hmm, on a lighter note, blogskin changed. Uzumaki naruto and his sidekicks. Took this down from blogskins.com so yeah its jus a blog skin 0.o Oh and about links, I have much more i tink i havent added into my links. (sorry) But i'll do them when i get rid of all this depression. Yepp. Haha. AND tell me if my blog posts are boringggg. (:
Hope you have a good time waiting for my next post :D TAGGG TYVM
Labels: blogskin, camp, CPK, geog, homework, HRP, pday, procrastinate, ProEd Council, records challenge, Sian
