Not only was I tired out from pday chionging in the morning, I just had a freaking bad day. I can now count my MSG. Just left without lit, MSG's about 4. I just hate it. Let me count out loud:
English F9
Humanities C6 (2 AU)
Maths A2 (2 AU)
Biology B4
Chemistry A1
Physics A1
Chinese B4
Total: 31/9 = 3.44444444444444444444444444
Don't forget LIT -.- That one shall just kill me la. This term's MSG is just screwed. I'm seriously feeling damn down over it. Want to slash, but I'm just stopping myself from doing so, being humane to myself. Haha, afterall, I have my 'cut here' ready for slashing :D Lit shall decide the fate of my wrist, and my red blood cells, oh don't forget white blood cells as well, the phagocytes haha.
I just realised I have freaking lot of overdue homework! It sucks to get chased by teachers all over, YES IT SUCKS. dammit. Today i stayed back in school, not to go for trng, but instead stayed back to do CHINESE COMPO. Now, i just finished my english compre so I feel slightly accomplished. Sucks, aint it. Yes, that's my fucked up life. Just a freaking failure.
FAIL, U (a)RE
okay sounds like Yoda haha. But look, i failed like geog + english this term. Dammit. Somemore all F9s. I'm seriously like pissed with myself. Yupp, KWANGMING NEEDS TO FREAKING BUCKUP OR HE WONT PASS SEC THREE. That's a fact. This is bad. My life SUCKS. seriously.
On a lighter note, today had pday finals. Presented to quite a nice panel. Consisted of:
1. Quah
2. Slim
3. YapHB
:D nice huh. Slim surprisingly, didn't ask any questions. Dunno why. Might be a good sign, or a bad sign i freaking don't know. but Jon Seng tells me this:
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
you sure grandfinals already
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
dun have i tok diao
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
set?
[ĸwΔn9m!n9] says:
really uh
[ĸwΔn9m!n9] says:
lol
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
want to bet anot
[ĸwΔn9m!n9] says:
hmm you tok diao lor :D
[ĸwΔn9m!n9] says:
lol u got see my presentation meh?
[ĸwΔn9m!n9] says:
0.o
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
my team members told me
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
and i can imagine
:3h108: Bread Pitt says:
i went to your website
Haha, yes you shall tok diao if I don't get in okay? :D
I hope we can get in, so that I can see DARYL at pday GFs. xDD. Hmm. Ouch, but grand finals in Term 4 Week 1. Which is lik, ohso freaking close to now, and so freaking close the EOYs. I'm doomed la seriously. NEED START MUGGING LIKE NOWWW!!!
Oh. && Math teacher's despising me yet again. Now i seriously feel freaking insulted. She asked me to go up to the board to do some basic math question tt we learnt in sec 2. Then after I got it right, she told the class, 'So now we know why kwangming is in Sec THREE.' WTF!!!! despise!!! walao I was exempted last year can -.- and now what, she's niaoing me like i dun even deserve to reach Sec 3. Haha, ohwell, I don't wanna care about it anymore. :D Shall just end with a few pics!!
Hello, Bertrand. I got ur 把柄 right here!

LMAO. Wei Chuan's AEP art. You can see alot of ppl, including my face (middle, top row) Hmm okay does it look like me? :D
Labels: chinese, despised, emo, MSG, MSN, pday, picture, Sian
