Today marked a breakthrough for me. (: projects' day grand finals selection. Yes, WarMemorial Online is in. I shant write too much about this, if not pple will start kping me in school :D haha, saying i niao them oops HAHA. okay. Anyways, GRAND FINALS selection. Up in like a week or so. We still have a couple of documentaries, game for the webby, and just the following up of our piloting programme with Maha Bodhi. But all this in 1 wk.. hmm. quite hard I should say bleah. BUT, I shall still try my best, our team will try their best also :D Haha, oh and yes DARYL YOU ASSHOLE i'm in as well BWAHAHAHA. And I think you know why you r in :D Cos of that super pro picture in the centrepage of your book xDD. Hmm i'll still get into the GFs if my project doesnt get in since I'm AOS for PDGFs hahaha. yay :D
Haha. Oh. && I CAN FINALLY DECLARE THAT I HAVE
Daryl asked me to write good comments about his robotics sabbaticals so tt he can gimme 5 ace (right, i believe sia) Haha, nevermind, I shall still write about day 1 and day 2. HMM. okay I realised I pwned the first worksheet :D And seriously, I didnt think at all. lol. Just anyohow do de lo. Somemore someone still go put a -10/10 for me, when i got 20 marks higher than that xD Hmm OKAY FOR THE GOOD COMMENTS. micromouse sabbatical has been nice so far COS OF DARYL!! LOLL. Apparently, you can see that this is
Alright, late liao. I wan go sleep early!
Labels: feelings, grand finals, homework, pday, sabbaticals, sleep
