Ohwell. I'm so freaking stressed up after knowing pday grandfinals. Need to send out lots of emails, but havent done so at all. ): Nevermind Sam u're not the only one with stress of pday GF selections. WarMemorial Online's like the only Cat 4 group WTF I'm damn stress. Haha, I tink you had lots of fun preparing for your 'chairs' in chem lesson aint it :D Hope the massagers are in good condition xDD. Oh and the handle (ahem)!! Try harder n u'll get it hahaha.
I just hope i'm not gna have problems juggling work, mugging, and LIFE (:
Today's post quite short luh i suppose? But just because I actually didnt feel like blogging. But gave up on SBQ so jus come here to type some stuff! HAHA. Sabbats so far has been quite 'fun' (thanks to daryl ahemm.) but yeah slack, not too bad. Okay wait it was good. For the past four days, with
Haha, it doesnt seem that I'm supposed to thank youu. But I shall just thank anyway. Haha. You know, there's a reply to everything :D
Yupp!
Thanks for making my day (:
<3
