kwangming was happy. yesterday.
Okay. maths test ended ytd. Matrices. Was okay, but e results would be converted to ace, which is good in that sense since up till now, Term 3 Wk 6, I have like 0 ace for maths?? HAHA. none u know omg. Hmm. jus got it back, and I got 3/5 cos of stupid errors -.- haha. I shall talk about ytd first. Many lame stuffs happened. Kangle n I like doodled on our hands during English lesson cos it was too boring to keep awake. YES it was damn boring trust me. Oh and today's physics was like one of the MOST MOST MOST productive physics lessons i ever had luh can. Finished one whole freaking worksheet. So i'm happy :D PE was uhh like hip hop again? Glad its gna b the last hip hop lesson though. The dance was quite lame. whoever thought of those dance moves -.- GAHHH. Lame stuffs are damn funny. Okay i mugged geog at night, on weathering. yeaap. Basically i jus mugged physical weathering. Supposed to mug chemical weathering as well, but uhh, I fell asleep while mugging. OOPS ahhaha.
Hmm. Watch me and my pre-emo stint in this pic HAHA. [DOODLING DURING ENGLISH haha. boring rosalind class as usual, sitting at the back of library conference room with absolutely NOTHING to do xD]
okay flipside of today's essay.
kwangming was emo. two days ago.
I felt damn emo for some reason. Well, i dont know what it is. But there was this weight in my heart tt jus wouldnt come out. It kept weighing me down. Like drowning in a pool when you dunno how to swim at all, all u do is keep going downwards. That was my morale for the whole of ytd afternoon till night. That freaking sums it all up. Stress was the reason. I was overwhelmed by it i supposed. *TO THE EXTENT THAT I CAN SLEEPWALK* haha i hope there's no [episode II] to my sleepwalking chronicles cos its damn scary haha. I know I live a sad life and i'm ashamed of it. Especially over the next few days, weeks, and coming month. A typical weekday's gna b something like this:
1) Wake up
2) Go school
3) Dismissal, go home
4) Sleep
5) Wake up, mug
6) Sleep
7) Repeat cycles 1-6 -.- HAHA
Oh and there was something i was so damn proud of two days agoo! I didnt get 2/15 for geog as i thought I would hv gotten xD. I got:
Hmm. Not bad huh. Better than I expect. HEY but it was ABOVE AVERAGE xD I take pride in that HAHAHA.
okay. tml's physics test n i'm like freaking gna mug for it. WAHAHA. kinematics better watch his ass. Might blog later but yupp hahaha tata for now :D
Labels: chem, draw, emo, geog, happy, marks, Sian, sleepwalking
