1) I get publicly despised by math teacher LOL.
Math teacher: Kwang Ming, you cannot sit here liao.
Me: Huh? Why?
Math teacher: Cos all the people sitting in this row all got B4 & above for maths
Me: Mm. I got like B4 for my test?
Math teacher: Orh. Wait, sit here one all A1 de.
LOL.
YES KWANGMING SHALL MAKE SURE HE GETS A1 FOR THE NEXT TEST SO HE DOESNT GET DESPISED ANYMORE. :P
2) The super zhai result of my GEOG MOCK TEST xDD
Guess how much I got.
2/15 HAHA. ouch F9! But nevermind the whole class got that kind of results so aha. doesnt matter to me. I love that number. 2/15.Whee. Only knew how 2 do 1 question: labelling the names of the different areas in the drainage basin for rivers i.e, confluence, tributary blah blah.
Home now, not feeling like doing anything. in fact, i jus woke up from a long nap from 2pm-6pm HAHA. 4 hours of sleep when i was only supposed to sleep like mm 1 hour? :D Shall go n play some NFS before I start on my mathematics HAHA.
