1. Graph. I drew what was supposed to be on the x-axis on the y-axis, and vice versa. So, 4 marks = GG. 4 marks out of 35 marks. OUCH.
2. Question on genetic engineering. Was lik unprepared for the question. So, 2 marks gonee. BLUEBLACK.
3. Fermentation question. supposed to identify the missing portion of the diagram. I identified one out of 2 in the 4 mark question. So, another 2 marks = byebye!. bleah. painnnn.
Total so far 8/35 marks gone. Highest i can get is uhh 27/35? which is already like A2?? 0.o omg. Yeah i already gave up on my bio marks le. Probably highest uhh B3? yupp. OKAY i'll jus bank on B3. Maths is even out wif last term's trigo so I get A2 for maths so far. HMM. average msg of 2 subjects (maths 2 AU) (2x2+3)/3=2.333333? HAHA yay i'm on target :P so far. xD
Anyway, school's been okay these few days. Jus feeling tired always and falling asleep in classes. Today also had english common test. haha guess what. I was reading double lines e moment i started reading the passage. Was on genetic engineering. OUCH. like RIGHT AFTER MY BIO TEST ON GENETIC ENGINEERING JUS SCREWEDUP??? Questions were rather okay, summary was fine. I think i'll do okayy hmm. But okay lets talk about Yongzhi.
YES. YONGZHI every mark you get above my compre marks = treating me to 1 lunch/meal/icecream okay? Someone keep saying he slp in comprehension and will fail, but still complete the paper before I did? 0.o haha. Yay. I bet i'll be getting at least 1 wk's worth of lunch! xDD. hahaha. then talk about HRP, say i pwn him, but later pwn me back! haha dun downgrade urself la yongzhi. Too pro le dun niao ppl! xD hmm. Anyway, talking about HRP. tml's the deadline! so i'm like chionging my ass out now (: But feeling quite sian so yeah. Slim said he'll look at CPK quality to determine whether he'll giv extention! yes so i should jus giv him a lousy quality CPK xD so that I can get time extention. Yes, so crucial.
alright. I jus realised that there's a crazy handphone game fever out in HC haha. okay not jus. I realised it long time ago :D. hmm. summer games 2 and summer games 3. eh i jus love playman games okay. they are one of the most fun hp games tt u can find, along wif digital chocolate, another game maker company. HAHA. summer games is jus like atheltics luh, trains ur precision and finger-eye coordination. Not very challenging though, jus pressing the keys 4, 5, 6. HAHA. but the graphics are good. hmm okay better than others. xD Quite fun to play as well hehe.
Hmm. I shall post some more interesting stuff later. gtg HRP now haha.
Labels: bio, CPK, GG, handphone, HRP, maths, playman, screwed, Tests
