I want to show the super screwed schedule i hv for the whole of next wk.
Monday
"Chinese test (mus learn chengyus and all the shit)
"find Slim to finalise HRP standard for chaps 1-4, chap 5 not complete yettt
"History mock test (Essay + SBQ haha, i'll jus fail again)
Tuesday
"Maths test on Matrices (I havent even started reading up on the topic!)
Wednesday
"For the only time in this wk, I DUN HV TESTS.
"BUT might hv Chem SPA though. Bleah
Thursday
"Physics class test on Kinematics (This test = gg since kinematics SUCKS, right dennis? HAHA okay i hate it.)
"Chinese common test on lijie (Heck-care for this one)
Friday
"Geog test (Dang MUST MUST MUST GET abv B4 for this one man.)
My schedule. Its intimidating. So much to mug for. I tink I can go die liao. haha.
Labels: assignments, schedule, screwed, Tests
