haha. I havent done much since my last post. Ohwell. I've been so unproductive. Going to mug maths now. Daoing SBQ. Then later finishing up what i promised :P HRPPP. haha. Today also went to collect my IC. haha. the pink little card with my face on it :D compare it to my ez-link card photo right, ommg luh i look like hell different. I realised i had a rounder face in primary 6! haha. and of course, evidently my hairstyle is different. much much different HAHA.
Hmm. oops i should b doing stuffs now. bleah. Procrastinating again hahaha. ohno. I'm feeling so guilty about my workload, but I dun feel like doing it! omg and next wk my tests all beginning already, and i havent begun any of the mugging BLEAH. Haha, and someone misses texting :P yeah i miss texting too xD hahaha.
I shall go do smth more constructive today. MUG MATHS!!! MUG MATHS!!! haha. and dennis, ilu, wlu, elu HAHA. I shall start using those words. :P hehehe. <3
